Position: Technical Support Engineer for IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management solutions
Workplace: Poznan, Poland
The engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues with IBM Rational Software , in particular
the CLM Solutions and will need a strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex cutting edge systems and
technical configuration in an English speaking environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
◦ Providing day-to-day customer contact and actively seeking and documenting resolution to customer
problems with designated products and service lines;
◦ Investigating, diagnosing and analyzing technical problems reported by customers;
◦ Interfacing with internal technical and customer service personnel;
◦ Tracking open incidents and driving towards timely resolution based on goals and follow-up with customers;
◦ Working with development engineers to diagnose problems and identify corrective actions for customers;
◦ Reviewing and updating knowledge base and technical support documentation to reflect current technical
information on product.
◦ Be graduated (last year's students) in Computing Science/technical studies;
◦ Good spoken and written English;
◦ Good communication skills;
◦ Skills in Java/C++, C# or .NET programming skills;
◦ Knowledge of object-oriented design;
◦ Computer network basics;
◦ Database basics;
◦ Working knowledge of source control systems;
◦ Problem-solving abilities;
◦ Ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
◦ Working knowledge of Eclipse;
◦ Working knowledge of application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere);
◦ Knowledge of French, German or other languages.
What we offer:
◦ Full time job with a defined contract, working for a leading IT corporation;
◦ Mentoring on the job and career development;
◦ Technical and soft skills trainings with dedicated educational budget for language courses;
◦ Large Information and Knowledge Base;
◦ Contact with novel, world-wide recognized technologies;
◦ Work experience in an international and multicultural environment;
◦ Diversity of tasks and challenges, also non technical;
◦ Opportunity to provide trainings and lectures.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your documents: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych
do realizacji procesu rekrutacji oraz po jego zakończeniu na potrzeby kolejnych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych
osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133. poz.883).”